Way behind - but better late than never?

NOTE: I labeled these so I would know
 my original intent.
I hope that doesn't express doubt
for even getting started!
I just wonder how many times we've all reenergized and re-upped at the beginning of a year?

Well, I'm guilty of another start up. Today, I started a new project: The Traveling Afghan.

I love to crochet and to knit. And my favorite resource for yarns and patterns in LionBrands.com. They came out with this Traveling Afghan project. Someone organized 49 designers all over the world to create a 10"x10" square, add it to the afghan, and ship it on to the next designer.

When finished we will have a nice afghan.

I couldn't resist. Every two weeks I can finish a 10x10 square, right?

So next there was the kit: Crochet? Knit?

OK. I crochet just fine. Easy, right? But knitting? This offers an intermediate skill level for both so I decided it is time to improve my knitting abilities.

I GOT BOTH!

THEN, what color. That was so hard but I landed on blue denim for the crocheting and golden for the knitting.

The first square has been posted and I do have the right sized needles and hook to begin so I'm stepping out!

Let the craftwork begin!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just like Abram?

Pain vs Joy: Which is most intense?

Watch Out, World2: Reality Bites